|Job Ref:||204549322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Our client is a growing food manufacturing business based in the Worksop area. The business are a global brand and an excellent business to work for.
The position is a Monday-Friday 3 shift pattern (Morning, Afternoons, Nights).
The maintenance technician will be required to repair and maintain all plant and facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your job title is Maintenance Technician and you agree to carry out all duties normally covered by that title and any additional or different duties in any department, which the Company may require from time to time.
• Maintain site equipment to Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) standard and in line with current UK legislation.
• PPM and TPM
• PLC Diagnosing/Fault Finding
• Commissioning of any new equipment
• All Tasks to be carried out in a timely manner.
• Work as a team with other maintenance staff and production personnel.
• Train colleagues as and when required.
• Understand and conform to all Health & Safety requirements
• Any other duties that may be required by the Company.
• Strong Electrical and Mechanical skill-set
• Experienced in PLC Fault finding
• Be self-motivated to react to any maintenance issues as well as fulfilling the planned maintenance requirements.
• Be able to develop self to be an effective team member and develop specialist skills.
• Demonstrate ability to plan work coupled with the drive and tenacity to see it through to completion.
• Attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships at all levels within organisation.
• Good communication skills
• Be able to interpret technical drawings