|Job Ref:||204549393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Ma||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Manager - Precision Engineering|
Highly competitive salary
We are recruiting a senior quality engineer / quality manager to join a leading precision engineering company in Exeter. Working from brand new purpose built facilities, our clients strive for success and quality in everything they do. In order to achieve this they are now recruiting for an experienced quality engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone to introduce and drive a quality improvement culture through monitoring quality performance and taking appropriate action to improve where required.
On a day to day basis the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Organise and prioritise the inspection department work load to ensure that product is fully compliant
- Ensure that regular and meaningful inspections are carried out
- Ensure quality is manufactured in to the parts by machine operators
- Develop and maintain suitable meaningful KPI's with the quality team
- Establish working relationships with shop floor staff, section supervisors and senior managers to improve quality internally and with customers
- Update the Customer performance data
- Utilise quality performance tools wherever necessary
- Maintenance of quality approvals AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, SC21
- Work towards CAA 21 part G approval
To be considered, applicants should have experience with and knowledge of precision engineering along with experience of AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001 and SC21.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a market leader and a great time, along with a highly competitive salary and benefits package