|Job Ref:||204549446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||NOTTINGHAMSHIRE||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum + Excellent benefits and training||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
* £30,000 to £37,000 DOE + 10% bonus
* Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + 25 days holiday
My client, established over 50 years ago, is one of the U.K's largest process and rotating equipment manufacturer, supplying to a number of markets. Their current turnover is in excess of £50m in the U.K. with their global turnover in the billions. This company has a strong focus on growth, they seek to achieve this by market development and penetrating new markets such as industrial, construction and mining. Markets they are focusing on are industrial, construction and mining. To support this strategy, they are seeking to recruit an Tendering Engineer to manage existing and develop new relationships with key customers.
* Respond to incoming enquiries by phone and email
* Processing and qualifying enquiries working closely with the technical and contracts team
* Producing on average 10 quotes a day using an internal quoting system
* You will use technical data provided by the customer and internal teams for product selection and quotes
* You will use an internal system to perform basic calculations in regards to pipework (training given)
* Occasionally required to visit customers on site to understand key requirements
The ideal Tendering Engineer will have:
* Any qualification in a commercial or engineering discipline
* Experience working in a customer orientated role either on the phone or face to face
* You must have a desire to go above and beyond for customers
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
You will join a close knit team of 10 Tendering Engineers who have a combined length of service over 100 years. You will undergo full product and systems training for the first 3 months and for the right candidate you will benefit from my client paying for you to further your studies, gain professional qualifications and develop further product knowledge from external agencies.
This fantastic opportunity will give the right candidate to develop into either a commercial or technical career path including but not limited to Team Manager, Product Manager, or Design.
To apply for this role please contact Kapil Modha at ATA Recruitment on (Apply online only), or click the Apply button