|Job Ref:||204549464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Uttoxeter||Address:||Post Code:||ST14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum £30k - £35k +benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a blue chip, global OEM within Staffordshire with a very strong brand, experiencing continued extensive growth and development, currently going through an exciting time in terms of new products and technology.|
As a result of growing global success and increasing demand for their products, they are seeking Mechanical Design Engineers to join their engineering product engineering/development teams on the delivery of a wide range of exciting and challenging machine development programmes.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Concepts development and design studies.
• Design detailing, BOM compilation and drawing release.
• Prototype build support.
• Ownership and delivery of projects (Dependant on experience).
• Liaison with internal and external customers on project briefs and activity.
Successful candidates will be:
• Ideally educated to Degree/HND level in mechanical engineering or have equivalent experience.
• Demonstrable design / product development experience.
• A good knowledge of CAD.
• Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and influence change.
Whilst a previous knowledge of plant/off highway or truck would be desirable, consideration will be given all candidates with relevant experience from other sectors