|Job Ref:||204549540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor |
You have the fantastic opportunity to join a leading civil engineering contractor in Kent. They are looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with at least 1-2 years UK experience for a large highways and surfacing project.
The key requirements
* You must have a degree or construction related qualification.
* A good understanding of the full Quantity Surveying Process
* Experience working on highways/ surfacing projects.
* Good communication skills
* Motivated to succeed
As an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor you will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. This will also come with a company car/car allowance and a health, pension scheme and bonus.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to personally supporting each individual's progression and success within the company.
* Work in partnership with some of the UK's biggest Contractors on prestigious projects and schemes.
* Excellent tailored support and training
The application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it benefits you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business