|Job Ref:||204549622||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£38000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Our client Southern Water have 2 Project Manager vacancies. |
1 x Project Manager (Developer Services)managing a portfolio of projects within Developer Services.
1 x Project Manager (Water Pipelines) managing a multi million pound portfolio of water pipeline projects in Hampshire.
Both positions can be based at either Otterbourne (near Southampton) or Falmer (near Brighton).
A business need car will be provided for this position.
To strategically manage and be responsible for all complex water and wastewater related work arising from developer applications regarding large scale off-site requisitions, strategic developments, diversions and politically sensitive developments, including the management of capital budgets via the Master framework provider
* Ensure responses to enquiries regarding off-site/on-site water/wastewater provision to strategic new developments and politically sensitive sites, including water mains diversions are maintained.
* Liaise with developers, Term Contractors, Networks Technical, Legal and Property Services, Works Definition and/or Project Delivery to ensure the efficient delivery of any capital works.
* Primary point of contact for 'self-lay' schemes within the business. Including vetting of potential self-lay service providers, monitoring and liaison on schemes as they proceed to final adoption.
* Strategically ensure all designs produced by developers comply where possible with the requirements of Sewers for Adoption. Where there is a significant element of non-conventional design included in the development proposals ensure that the design complies with standards currently used by, or acceptable to Southern Water.
* Ensure compliance with procedures WIA, including the recovery of all fees/surety, release of all performance bonds etc. as specified in Sewers for Adoption and Southern Water guidance literature.
* Ensure that the necessary details, consents and approved drawings are available to enable Legal and Property Services to draw up adoption agreements and deeds of grant.
* Ensure that the financial arrangements specified in Sewers for Adoption and required by Southern Water are in place prior to the commencement of works on site.
* Ensure that apparatus adopted under the relevant provisions of the Water Industry Act 1991 is vested in Southern Water and included on GIS.
* Communicate via written, verbal and presentations within and external to the team;
* Maintain effective channels of communications with Field Teams.
* Provision of timely and relevant asset management information to the Field Teams.
* Develop excellent working relationships with the major developers
* Liaise with relevant parties to maintain both Strategic Growth Studies and the Growth Asset Plan
* Co-ordinate the provision of infrastructure, so that the Master Framework
Provider is clear upon the strategy for serving complex developments.
* Ensure compliance with all aspects of the appropriate legislation and regulatory procedures
* Co-ordinate the effective collection of all revenues owed to Southern Water