|Job Ref:||204549653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Production Planning Analyst required for an exciting opportunity with my client who are a world leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical components for a range of industries including medical, automotive & transportation, aerospace, telecommunication and IT & electronics etc. |
This is a great company to work for and have 3000 people globally.
The responsibilities of the Production Planning Analyst will include:
- To develop, maintain and sustain excellent production control systems across the facility and include data analysis and policing activities as appropriate.
- Lead, guide and influence production supervision in use of the production systems techniques, with excellent communication skills without having any direct line responsibility.
- To proactively deal with the exceptions, drive to root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Improving and achieving Key Operational metrics of Customer Service performance.
- Be able to liaise with internal customers, external suppliers and other company affiliates and align the production systems across multiple sites to streamline the order patterns throughout the supply chain.
As Production Planning Analyst you must have the following:
- Experience in Operations, Business or Production Systems related discipline
- Computer literate with experience with the following:- (Manufacturing Business System, Excel specialist, Word, Powerpoint etc)
- Demonstrated capability for analytical root cause problem solving
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Previous knowledge of Symix, SAP (preferred but not crucial)