|Job Ref:||204549714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Watton||Address:||Post Code:||DT6||Salary:||£18000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Specialise in Manufacturing control systems, established for 25 years, work heavily within renewable, Water, Power and Rail.|
Location: Watton, Norfolk
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000
• The candidate should have experience with AutoCAD Electrical and have a degree that covered the study of Control Systems
• The role will also include updating control panel drawings to incorporate client's comments and modifications as marked up.
• On completion of the project all documents must be updated to an 'As Built' status.
• The Employee shall devote the whole of his/her time, attention and skill to his/her duties hereunder and in addition such other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required of him/her for the proper and efficient running of the Employer's business.
• Degree in Electrical or Controls and Automation.
• AutoCAD electrical experience
• Basic Understanding Knowledge of Control System
If this role would be of interest then please apply today with your latest CV