|Job Ref:||204549745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Heavy Plant / Construction Plant Fitter Foreman|
Salary/Package - £25k - £28k basic
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for a plant fitter Foreman/Workshop manager for a role based in the Maidstone Area
Our client is a leading company for specialist machinery, and are looking for an experienced Heavy plant fitter to join their expanding operation.
* We are seeking an apprentice trained or a time served service engineer within the heavy plant / construction plant sectors
* You will ideally posses NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
* Be experienced working as a field service engineer
* Experienced in attending machine breakdowns at customers sites
* Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs
* Management experience within the Plant hire industry.
* You will need to have knowledge auto-electrics; engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics
* Ability to diagnose faults on heavy construction equipment and carry out repairs
* Experience in some or all of the following machine; Cranes, Piling Rigs, Heavy Construction plant etc
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lee Scarth, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit