|Job Ref:||204549768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Upminster||Address:||Post Code:||RM14||Salary:||£38000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter/Engineer to join a well established Manufacturing business based in the Upminster area, Essex.
Due to continued growth, our client has a permanent position available for a Mechanical Fitter/Engineer to join their existing Shift team.
* Mechanical Engineering/Maintenance
* Pump Fitting
* Breakdown and Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Fault Finding
* Report and liaise directly to/with the Engineering Manager
What we are looking for;
* NVQ/C&G Qualifications - Mechanical Engineering
* Commercial experience within; Manufacturing, Power Station is desirable
* Apprentice Trained Mechanical Engineer/Fitter
* Experience with Pumps- Fitting/Changing
Shift - Days and Nights working from 07:00 am - 19:00 pm/19:00pm - 07:00 am
Hourly rate - £14.11 ph (£41,000 per annum) - 56 hour week
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit