|Job Ref:||204549858||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum VAN + PHONE + Call out||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Fire Alarm Service & Install Engineer|
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a client in the London & Essex area, who are leading supplier of burglar alarms, fire alarms and CCTV camera systems, focused on protecting businesses within the London and South East areas.
Due to continued expansion, a vacancy now exists for a high end fire alarm engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will report directly in to the Service Manager, but will be responsible for the general day to day duties involved in Servicing and small works/maintenance.
Fault finding; take over works; small works; routine maintenance; a little surveying.
The territory covered will be Romford, Southend on Sea and Chelmsford area.
* Ideally located with 15 miles of Basildon
* Must be an Experienced Fire Alarm Engineer
* Must have good knowledge and understanding of 5839 regulations
* Knowledge of Emergency Lighting
* FIA units 1 - 5 preferable
* Must be fully conversant on the following systems:
* Addressable: Advanced, Morley, Ziton, Haes, Kentec, C-Tec and Gent Vigilon.
* Conventional: C-Tec, Haes, Gent Xenex, Precept, Concept, Bardic, and Emergilite.
* £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
* Preferential overtime rates
* Mobile Phone
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit