|Job Ref:||204549880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Junior Electrical Project Engineer|
UK Leading supplier of Instrumentation and monitoring products and solutions for the Marine industry.
Temperature pressure flow
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Main purpose of job:
• To provide support to the Projects team and directly to customers in design, production, management and delivery of customer orders. To produce and manage technical documentation including manuals, technical drawings and approval documentation.
• To support customers and service engineers in the field with technical assistance and troubleshooting, owning queries and reported faults through to resolution.
• To deliver own projects on time and in full as per the customers contractual requirements.
• To be the company product expert on all supplied portable gas detectors.
• At all times to deliver a Legendary Customer Experience
• To support in the design/project instrumentation/control systems to customer specifications and marine regulations right first time on time every time
• To assist in developing instrumentation/control systems to fulfil ever changing marine legislative requirements /market need.
• To develop a strong working relationship with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and overseas agent and internal colleagues
• To review operating procedures and systems and develop these to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
• To support field equipment and provide technical assistance to clients, agents and subcontractors.
• Quality processes as per the Quality System Training Needs Analysis Matrix
If this would be of interest, please apply with your most recent CV for immediate consideration