|Job Ref:||204550070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£29000 - £31000/annum + Bonuses And Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
White Goods Engineer - Harrow - £29,000 - £31,000/ annum + £4,000 bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large worldwide company (17,700 employees)
* A high end manufacturer.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* A customer focused friendly personality.
* Someone who will be happy to cover the Harrow area.
* Experienced in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, attending between 8 - 10 calls per day.
* Always aiming for a first time fix.
* Receiving manufacturer training to become a specialist in one brand.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Lunch allowance of £5.50/day - Bonuses of £4,000/annum - Company van - Laptop - Phone - Staff discount on products.
* Offers the best basic salary in the industry.
* Fantastic staff retention rate.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
* Thorough recruitment process meaning you will only be working with the best engineers.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Previously awarded for being the most successful company and honoured as best Domestic Appliance Brand in the UK.
* Opportunities to grow and develop skills further - Such as 2nd line refrigeration.
* Additional incentives to reward you for your hard work.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kelly Jeavons on or click the "Apply Now" button