|Job Ref:||204544603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
My client are an established manufacturer, service and repair organisation with over 20 years experience of overhead cranes, jib cranes, hoists, gantries, vacuum lifters and lifting equipment based in Yorkshire |
You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions, consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues, and completing appropriate documentation.
• You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
• Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor. A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits. Some frequency speed control device experience. Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists preferred, but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
• Proven commitment to safety
• You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
• Willingness to work extra hours
• Hold a current driving licence