|Job Ref:||204544694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lymington||Address:||Post Code:||SO41||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
This is a 100% hands on role. The successful candidate will be providing Mechanical / Electrical Engineering support to the Business Development team with regards to the ongoing projects. |
The role involves dismantling and repairing process machinery as well as occasional milling and turning work. You will need to be a good problem solver with a high sense of initiative by supporting the Project Manager and Business Development team to implement changes.
* Within agreed and planned program complete mechanical / electrical requirements as requested by the Business Development & Process Engineering Manager.
* Support the Maintenance Engineering Team on plant and equipment breakdown when agreed in advance with the Business Development & Process Engineering Manager.
* Maintain all engineering documentation and records of modifications, repairs and testing procedures.
* Manage own workload based on instruction and formal requests.
* Participate pro-actively in the process of continuous improvement, including identification and actioning of agreed work.
* Provide effective and regular communication to Business Development Team and engineering direct reporting structure on progress made against objectives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must have hands on workshop skills
* Must be able to use initiative effectively as well as create ideas to resolve problems
* Good Electrical & Mechanical maintenance experience
* PLC fault finding experience
* CAD experience is an advantage but not essential - must at least understand CAD drawings
* Milling & Turning knowledge
Hours: Monday - Friday (Day Shift)
Salary: £30,000 pa
Location: New Forest