|Job Ref:||204544708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum £25-35k per annum (based on exper||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
SERVICE ENGINEER Power Systems (219sk) - Milton Keynes - £25-35k per annum (based on experience)|
Our client is an internationally recognised supplier of high quality proven technology, custom engineered power conversion systems with over 75% of business coming from important export territories and global clients.
• To commission new Frequency Converters, GPUs, DC Starter Systems, Lift back up units, Battery Chargers, Uninterruptable power sources and the product range of the company
• To maintain the existing range of products (see above) based on agreed client bookings
• To support the office with new quotes
• When office based, to answer the phones for new and existing enquires, and to support the sales team with technical questions
• To work with our clients to solve their projects, including problem solving on technical issues
• To work with the business team on new vendor selection and existing vendor improvements
• To support the business with its ISO(Apply online only) accreditation
• To support the business with the production of technical support as part of its sales effort.
• To understand our customers' requirements and to see if there are other opportunities where we can support them further
• A formal qualification in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent. Minimum HNC (or equivalent), degree preferred.
• Approachable, and solution oriented
• Hard working and loyal
• Understands and supports the business' values and mission
Travel is required to customer sites based on agreed appointments
This role is FULL TIME of 37.5 hours a week. Additional time maybe required during key times and this will offset with Time off in Lieu or to be paid at overtime rates.
Office hours are 09:00 to 17:30 with one hour for lunch. Timing of this lunch to be agreed to fit with other members of staff to always provide cover for phone calls etc. The company operates a flexible working scheme, and hours can be moved to fit in with the individual's and company's needs. Any alteration would be discussed and agreed formally in advance.
This role is entitled to 20 holiday plus all UK nominated Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 5 years' service.
At the end of an initial period of 3 months, the Line Manager for this role will conduct a review of performance to date.
This role is entitled to participate in the Company Bonus scheme.
A pension scheme is currently under review in line with UK wide Auto Enrolment.
Relevant training is available depending on the individuals experience and skills.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Electrical and Mechanical engineering background, with the relevant qualification and desire to promote the company's products by assisting the sales team with their technological knowledge.
For more information, please contact Simon Knowles, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (Apply online only) Ext 1.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY