|Job Ref:||204544762||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£1 - £21000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
We're seeking a Scheduling Technician to plan and schedule all planned maintenance and reactive work received from clients on our job management system (Hansen).
* You'll assess operational problems and their impact and issue the work out to direct labour staff and contractors recording feedback received from the field staff.
* When work is received you'll prioritise and manage work queues, ensuring problems are resolved in the shortest possible time and schedule and issue work effectively; maximizing resources and productive time.
* Liaise with Regional managers, leakage teams and other departments; maintaining accurate records, analyse reports and trends in work including repeat issues.
* The position would be suitable for someone with experience of managing the work schedule of operational and maintenance teams and with a good understanding of the importance of planning and how health & safety plays its part in the planning and scheduling process.
* You'll have excellent inter-personal/negotiation skills as this role will require stakeholder management with managers, suppliers and frontline staff and will need to be a good problem solver.
* It is essential that you are well organised with the ability to multi-task and work to tight timescales on your own initiative.
* You will be educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in English and Maths and have experience using computer systems such as Microsoft Work and Excel
Severn Trent Services is a member of the Severn Trent Plc group of companies which serves 4.2 million households and businesses. We provide UK businesses with tried and tested water services that reduce water and wastewater costs, improve efficiencies and manage risk and compliance.
In return, we offer a salary up to £21,000 plus some excellent rewards including 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a contributory pension, plus a performance reward scheme that lets you earn a great bonus (up to 15%) if we do a truly awesome job meeting all our targets