|Job Ref:||204544803||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Littlehampton||Address:||Post Code:||BN17||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Development Engineer - West Sussex - £25-35kpa |
Our West Sussex based client is a leader in the design and manufacture of precision instruments for applications in the Process Industry.
Due to continued growth they require a Development Engineer to work within the Research and Development team to support all aspects for New Product Development and maintain the current product portfolio.
* Prototype and validation testing of products.
* BoM maintenance and support including PCB.
* Generate engineering drawings.
* R&D Documentation - test plans, engineering reports, test results etc.
* Production Documentation - work procedures, test procedures etc.
* Lead small projects within the department - customer specific developments.
* Support and action Engineering Change Requests (ECR) for the business.
* Assist with the maintenance of the MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system.
* Drive PLM (Project Life Cycle Management) software to manage NPD activities.
* Detail work procedures for the R&D department.
* Educated in an engineering discipline.
* Proven industrial experience.
* A fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering drawings.
* Experience of 3D CAD (ideally Autodesk Inventor) and generating engineering drawings.
* Have an understanding of hydraulic systems and test equipment.
* Knowledge of Autodesk Vault or similar PLM system.
* Management of both mechanical and PCB BoM structures
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical