|Job Ref:||204544808||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum Company Vehicle, Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Profile for job 00024163, Generator Service Engineer.|
Generator Service Engineer required working across the UK as a whole. My client requires proven diesel engine or generator service, maintenance and repair experience. Proven generator service experience along with a good electrical understanding.
My client is a leading supplier of power generation solutions and require an engineer with an electrical bias so the successful candidate must competent electrically, ideally 17th edition qualified.
Generator Service Engineer Position Overview
* Your role will be field based attending planned service and maintenance works on generator sets, the role also has required call out on generator sets so previous fault finding skills are essential.
* Service works will include minor and major diesel servicing.
* Logging of all service and maintenance work carried out.
Generator Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous field based experience within the generator industry with mechanical and electrical experience.
* Electrical fault finding experience
* 17th Edition qualified desirable
* Full Driving License
Generator Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £24K-£26K + Call Out + Overtime
* Company Vehicle
* 21 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy