|Job Ref:||204544812||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + car or car allowance and healthcar||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Associate Structural Engineer|
£55,000 - £65,000 + car or car allowance and healthcare
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Associate Structural Engineer or Technical Director to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural consultancy based in central Manchester.
The work will be primarily office based and you will be responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of significant projects from inception through to handover, across the Healthcare, Leisure, Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors.
You will require an in-depth knowledge across a range of building and contract types. Our client is offering a healthy starting salary of up to £65,000, and provide you with continuous career development with a structured plan to advance to director/partner level.
In order to be considered for this role you will have
- Extensive building structures design experience.
- Experience as a lead structural engineer on projects.
- Ability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organization, combined with ability to work independently.
- Broad design knowledge, from working on a wide range of projects.
- Skilled in the use of design and modelling software such as Robot, Etabs, Rhino etc
- Chartered Engineer (MIStructE / MICE) or close to obtaining chartership.
- Bachelor`s degree BEng / BSc or Master`s degree MEng / MSc that meets the engineering academic requirements for chartership.
If you would like more information please contact Sam Wakley at Cubed resourcing on (Apply online only) o simply apply with your most up to date Cv