|Job Ref:||204544883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum OTE Overtime and bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
A well established Fire & Security company based in Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for a security installation engineer.|
The client is a market leader in providing customised security and fire solutions to small and medium business, major high street brands, the Police and Government establishments, and the financial sector.
The company provide services such as CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire alarms
Overview of the role -
- To install electronic security systems to a surveyors specification or marked up drawings
- Commission the systems and complete all appropriate paperwork, in accordance with the appropriate British Standard requirements and NSI (The National Security Inspectorate) dictates
- If the occasions arise to service electronic security systems at our Customers' premises
The types of equipment we expect the Candidate to be experienced or familiar with are:
Intruder: Eaton range and Honeywell.
Access Control: ACT, Honeywell
Door Entry: BPT, Fermax
CCTV: Pelco, DM, Adpro, Optex
Part of the security sector of the business requires engineers to work an on call rota 1 in 6 weeks, to provide breakdown and troubleshoot advice to clients.
Suitable applicants MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience within installation of security products, and have an excellent understanding of both Analogue and IP CCTV.
Other requirements include a full clean drivers license, references and be prepared to complete security clearance
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer including -
- Basic Salary of up to £28K basic, with an OTE of up to £40K
- Paid Door to Door when travelling to site, time is paid at an overtime rate of x1.33
- Standby rate of £225 for the week from Monday to Sunday, any weekday callouts are paid at x1.75, weekends and bank holidays are paid at x2.50
- 23 days holiday at an enhanced rate, plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Company van with air conditioning, and fuel card
- Company Uniform, Hands Free Mobile Phone, and Laptop
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If overtime is worked when not on call, then overtime is payable as below -
Mon to Fri - x1.33
Saturday - x1.5
Sunday - x2
Immediate interviews are available for the right person, however candidates will only be considered if they live within 30 miles of Hertfordshire.
The company are well established with over 30 years experience in the fire and security industry, and are looking to grow the field service team both for installation and service sides of the business.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)