|Job Ref:||204544942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
What the Job Entails|
Electrical Project Engineers are required for our client based in Luton for Office & on Site work.
Successful candidates will be responsable for the following-
• To design and manage all of the control and electrical content of the range of our client's projects from order through to sign off, working closely with the mechanical project team to set timescales and meet deadlines
• Organise and manage electrical installation team, ensuring customer H&S requirements are communicated and that good working practices are maintained.
• Provide electrical/control manuals and training to customers
• Report to the management/director team, ensuring the status of projects are communicated and on schedule
• Give technical and commercial support to the sales team as and when required.
• Liaise with clients regarding current and future projects
• Office based/site based, approx 25/75%,
About the Candidate
• Experienced electrical and control engineer
• Capable of writing PLC programmes for integrated systems preferably in the food and drinks industries
• Qualified and IEE17 conversant
• Practical experience of installation and commissioning within the Food & Beverage handling/packaging industry,
• Be computer literate, MS Office, MS Project, CAD etc
• Understand Health and Safety, CDM, able to produce risk assessments & method statements
• Live within reasonable commuting distance of our client's Luton main office
• Know how to ensure project details, practical and commercial, are managed
• Electrical Engineering Qualification HNC +
• Be comfortable working with customers and the sales team
The successful candidate will work with existing controls engineer for a short period of time to familiarise themselves with our client's equipment and methods
For more information please call Team on (Apply online only) or email CVs to NA