|Job Ref:||204544958||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Main Duties: |
* Undertake maintenance tasks, call out response & repair of all types of gas heating and plumbing.
* Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
* To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
* Maintain PPM Paperwork
* To identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
* To understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customers expectations.
* To understand & comply with policies and procedures
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* To attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Gas Safe * COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1,UVHW
* A good general experience in working in occupied premises
* A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
* The ability to communicate at all levels
* Generally IT literate
* Clear communicator both oral and written
* A customer focused approach.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, (on site 08:00 a.m. - off site 4:30 p.m.) 30 minute lunch break, and you must be available for a call out rota 1 week in every 8.
You will receive a company van, uniform, PDA and ongoing training.
Required licence or certification:
* Driving License
* 1 Year left on ACS