|Job Ref:||204545091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Job Title: Proposals Engineer|
Salary: circa £40,000
My client, a small company with great potential are now looking for an experienced proposals engineer/estimator to join their team. They have over 150 years' collective expertise in in the processing industry including minerals, metals, food, power, water, recycling and tunnelling.
* Responsibility for Enquiries from first contact through budget and detailed proposals to final sale
* Pricing and writing commercial and technical proposals for specifically designed packaged equipment for large projects as well as for "standard" equipment
* Updating and producing "standard product" price list
* Working closely with Technical Dept including the appropriate selection of product to offer
* Liaising with design engineer and suppliers to ensure correct pricing of all proposals & price list
* Supporting country "agents"
* Owning and administrating client database including production of monthly reports
* Managing company website including updating as required
* Writing and producing company Literature and Newsletters
* Responsibility for "Brand Management" including design and production of advertising, brochures, exhibition panels etc
* General administration as required
* Technical sales and proposals experience
* Ideally degree level educated
* High standard of written English
* A second European language (Spanish, French, German) an advantage
* Experience in mining, water, oil and gas or similar industries an advantage
* Experience of pro-active selling an advantage
* Clean driving licence & UK Passport
* You will be based in Cheltenham - some travel will be required in UK and overseas (NOT on a regular basis).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy