|Job Ref:||204545095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
What the Job Entails|
Based at our client's head offices next to London Luton Airport.
Successful candidates will be responsible:-
• To design special purpose handling and conveyor systems
• To work on design projects from concept to production & testing
• To work with project engineers and customers to ensure best solutions
• To work as part of the team to improve and develop the our client's range of products
• To liaise with suppliers and in house manufacture to ensure deadlines are met at the most competitive price.
About the Candidate
• Applicants must have experience in the design of conveyors or special purpose machinery for the food and drinks, food automation or similar industry.
• Qualified to HNC or Degree with at least 2 years design experience, and conversant with 2D &3D CAD (Inventor & AutoCad Lt).
• Familiarity with designing Stainless Steel sheet metal fabrications.
• Self-motivated and be able to produce cost effective designs within short lead times.
• Capable of working alone or as part of the design team.
• Capable of evaluating customer requirements, producing design schemes for approval that are compatible with our manufacturing facilities and then producing the engineering drawings. Some customer and supplier contact will also be required.
For more information please call Team on (Apply online only) or email Cvs to NA