|Job Ref:||204545140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£12.00 - £13.00/hour lots of overtime at time and a hallf||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
My client is a very busy Precision Engineering company based in Kempston, Bedfordshire.|
Due to high order volumes and excess demand they now have a vacancy for a permanent experienced CNC Miller to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* 5 years programming , setting and operating experience
* Be fully conversant with G-Code programming
* Be able to write programs from scratch
* Be able to program and edit from an engineering drawing
* Have experience with SolidWorks or similar CADCAM packages
* Have drive and ambition to complete jobs on time and in tolerance the first time.
My client mainly produces parts in Mild Steel but experience with cutting Aluminium and Stainless Steel would also be an advantage.
My client offers free parking and overtime paid at time and a half after 40 hours, there is currently an average of 10 hours per week overtime being completed with no sign of the overtime ending any time soon!
Hourly rates of pay are in excess of £12.00 per hour, there is also a profit share bonus scheme, there will also be a company pension.
This is a full time permanent position hours of work are from 07:00 - 15:30 Monday to Friday