|Job Ref:||204545159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
What the Job Entails|
Senior Mechanical Project Engineers are required for work based in our client's Luton office & on customers sites countrywide
Succssful candidates will be responsible:-
• To manage the range of our clients projects, from order through planning, installation, commissioning to sign off.
• Manage installation crew ensuring all aspects of customer requirements are communicated including H&S, site/working practices etc,
• Reporting daily/weekly, ensuring the status of projects are communicated and on schedule.
• Give technical support to the Sales Team, as and when required
• Directly liase with clients re current and future projects
• Monitor and Report the status of projects to the management team.
• Office based/site based, approx 25/75%
About the Candidate
• Project management experience within the Food & Beverage handling/packaging industry, ideally having worked for an OEM supplier.
• Be computer literate, MS Office, MS Project, CAD etc
• Be commercially aware
• Understand and have managed Health and Safety, CDM, Risk assessments, Method statements etc
• Must have experience of conveyor or machinery installation and able to make on site decisions during site work
• Have a sound technical knowledge of manufacturing equipment & processes
• Live within reasonable travel distance of our client's main office(Luton)
• Experienced in conducting site surveys and applying these to CAD layouts
• Know how to ensure project details, practical and commercial, are managed
• HNC/Degree Engineering Qualifications or similar
• NEBOSH-IOSH qualified preferred
• Be comfortable with clients and competent to help sales team
The successful candidate will spend a short period of time shadowing the Project Manager to familiarise themselves with our client's equipment and methods
• Salary £competitive, plus allowances
For more information please call Team on (Apply online only) or email CVs to NA