|Job Ref:||204545167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newtown||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Job Title: Product Support Engineer|
Ref No: RLB2400
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!
Due to continual growth my client is recruiting a Product Support Engineer in Technical Support Department.
As a Product Support Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Respond to global technical queries within the support database defined service level.
• Manage customers and customer issues within agreed time scales.
• Identify needs for new documentation in the form of knowledgebase documents, technical bulletins and application notes.
• Ensure technical documentation conforms to accepted standards.
• Investigate and resolve manufacturing support queries.
• Field failure analysis and identifying suitable countermeasures for continuous product quality improvement
• Complete lab testing to confirm product operation and set up for optimum performance.
• Visit customer sites to resolve issues as and when required.
• Work with the project manager on the introduction of new products to manufacturing and customers
• Provide train the trainer courses for new products.
• Ensure the CT support website remains up to date. Help to maintain the Web based diagnostics and other related sites/information.
As a Product Support Engineer you will have the following experience;
• Minimum of 2 years variable speed drives experience
• HNC/HND/Degree in Electronic or Electrical engineering
• Electronic circuit basic appreciation relating to Drive systems essential
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Spoken English fluency essential).
• Motor, feedback device, fieldbus comms, CoDeSys or PLC programming,
• and other associated drive technology experience an advantage.
• Language skills an advantage
For more information contact Rachel Bastin on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / NA .
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time