|Job Ref:||204545191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£31000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Maintenance Engineer - Redditch|
My client are a specialist global manufacturer operating for over forty years. They are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their state of the art site in Redditch.
As the Maintenance Engineer it will be your responsibility to ensure equipment is maintained correctly and that interruptions to production are kept to a minimum.
As the Maintenance Engineer
• Report into the Engineering Manager
• Prioritise mechanical and electrical breakdowns to reduce downtime of machinery
• Carry out daily, weekly and monthly PPMs on flow wrappers, check weighers and other machinery
• Promote Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvements techniques
• Order spares and materials
The successful Maintenance Engineer
• Multi Skilled - Elec Bias
• Electrical Qualification
• PLC Fault Finding
• Previous manufacturing industry experience
This opportunity would be working on a three shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights earning between £31,000 and £33,000. There is overtime available to work with this company at a premium rate and a pension scheme in place