|Job Ref:||204545355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22 - £26/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
My client is looking for a driven and forward thinking CAD Technician to join there Civils team in their London offices for between £22-£26 per hour.|
• Infrastructure for private developments such as housing estates, commercial developments, Highway and Rail projects.
• Modifications to existing infrastructure, such as highway improvements, rail works, airfields.
• Flood risk assessments and sustainable drainage design.
Our client carries out projects in their own right for a variety of clients including private developers and public bodies. They also provide team members who work as part of multidisciplinary teams on larger infrastructure projects managed by our client.
As part of this team, reporting to a Senior Engineer, you will be expected to participate in the production of engineering designs and specifications and the production of engineering drawings.
• Form good working relationships both within the Site Development team and in other groups and teams in Campus and beyond.
• Demonstrate good written communication skills and will be able to explain your work confidently
• Take responsibility for the quality of your work in accordance with the clients procedures.
• Demonstrate experience in the use of CAD packages-Microstation, Autocad, InRoads or Civils 3d
• Demonstrate a sound technical base with experience in at least one of the following:
o Highway design.
o Pavement design.
o Drainage design.
o Utilities co-ordination.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on some of the UKs top transportation and civil projects then this might just be the opportunity for you!!
The opportunity will be based in London and pay between £22-£26 per hour. Get in contact with Joe for more details