|Job Ref:||204545493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knowsley||Address:||Post Code:||L34||Salary:||£0 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Job title: Service Performance Analyst|
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: up to £22,000 pa
Industry sector: Engineering
Service Performance Analyst - Knowsley- Up to £22,000 pa
Working for a specialist engineering company based in Liverpool, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting the performance of customer contracts.
* Collect and input engine performance data on a daily basis.
* Monitor and analyse engine performance levels against targets and expectations.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, regarding engineering performance.
* Produce monthly and weekly reports on engine performance.
* Support Field Service Manager and Area Manager with performance monitoring and analysis issues.
* Provide information in response to ad-hoc requests from the business.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures as appropriate to work being undertaken.
Requirements for the role:
* Revenue Analysis skills and understanding.
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Good Attention to detail.
* Resilience under pressure.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Some understanding of engineering terms and familiarity with practical applications.
A salary of up to £22,000 pa including shift allowance.
To apply for the role of Service Performance Analyst please click apply now