|Job Ref:||204545598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SUNDERLAND||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + BENEFITS||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QUALITY ENGINEER to join their team at their manufacturing plant in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.|
Reporting to the UK Quality Manager, with a dotted line to the Production Unit Manager.
* Liaise directly with all relevant customer(s) pertaining to current and future products.
* Manage all relevant customer concerns raised using NCMAR / PPS methodology.
* Lead improvements in safety critical and quality initiatives.
* Provide key Quality / Technical reports into company operations and customers periodically.
* Support the launch function in complete AQP activities utilising the Group AQP system.
* Support the targets and milestones set for any specific AQP programme.
* Oversee the investigation of internal concerns.
* Manage and develop a small team of Quality Technicians
* Complete detailed Process Audits in accordance with TS16949.
* Assist in the development of the Business Operating System with the Quality Manager
* Assist in the training of personnel in all aspects of business processes.
* Review data provided on customer(s) website(s)
* Oversee all supplier raised concerns and support supplier management process.
* Provide real time quality data to control Quality.
* Action all Warranty concerns.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* HND / HNC qualified in Engineering / Science based subject or equivalent experience and qualifications in Quality Engineering.
* Relevant Automotive Tier 1 experience.
* Experience with TS16949 quality system is essential.
* Experience in a similar quality role