|Job Ref:||204545681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£19500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
We our looking for someone to join an exciting and growing company based in Milton Keynes. You will be manufacturing, testing and commission products within a specified medical standard adhering to the company's quality management system.|
Including but not limited to...
* Cable Assembly
* Mechanical Assembly
* Electronic Assembly
* Electronic and Mechanical Sub Assembly Verification.
* To conduct Inspections in the manufacturing process.
* Updating software versions.
* To conduct burn in tests.
* To quarantine and report defects where necessary.
* To maintain all necessary company documentation.
* To help improve company processes when necessary.
* Electronic/mechanical assembly and testing of products.
* Cable and Harness assembly.
* Working within an ISO regulated environment. Medical Not Essential.
* Must be able to work to a high degree of accuracy and work with and without work instruction.
* Electronic and Mechanical knowledge desirable.
IT Skills: Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business