|Job Ref:||204545738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SUNDERLAND||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum + BENEFITS||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
My client has expanded its business steadily through a series of acquisitions and mergers and they currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER to join their team in SUNDERLAND.|
Shift Pattern: 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 rotating
Reporting To: Maintenance Supervisor(s)
Role Purpose: Maintenance and Support cover for all Plant, Machinery and Equipment
* Electrical (and some Mechanical) support of the plant to include all machinery and equipment.
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding, installation and occasional developments.
* To work frequently unsupervised in all areas of the plant.
* To work from written, oral and electronic (Front Line) instructions.
* Be able to accurately determine the time frames of activities (within reason).
* To be receptive to the days priority changes without conflict.
* Have the ability and foresight to prioritise duties in order to accomplish maximum achievement and machinery up-time.
* Work collectively as part of the maintenance team (across all disciplines).
* Conduct and complete Planned Maintenance schedules as part of your normal daily function.
* Ensure all breakdown and fault reporting is clear and precise both written manually and within Front Line.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Time served apprenticeship or HND / HNC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Relevant experience in maintenance, preferably within an Automotive supply environment
* Multi-skilled with an electrical bias to balance the departments current skills.
* Has knowledge of PLC controlled equipment with, programming, performing modifications and fault finding
* Experience working on Robotic control systems and fault finding
* A working knowledge of pneumatics and fault finding.
* Electrical Testing / Fault Finding.
* Practical experience of 3 phase / Single phase / Servo's / Electronics (basics).
* Hydraulic Testing / Fault Finding to include circuit identification.
* A working knowledge of various semi and fully automated machines and equipment.
* Pneumatic Testing / Fault Finding to include circuit identification.
* A solid working knowledge of various Machine Tools (ideally Centreless Grinding).
* Sound practical experience of Motors, Gearboxes, Bearings including various transmissions.
* A solid working knowledge of motor Invertors.
* Practical knowledge of relay controlled equipment.
* PC Literate (Windows and Office minimum).
* Practical experience of Planned / Scheduled Maintenance and recording procedures.
* Able to work within a team structure.
* Complete work and given projects to deadlines.
* Flexible attitude to working patterns within a small team.
* Willing to work overtime