|Job Ref:||204545751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Position: Electrical / Mechanical Plant Engineer |
Salary: Competitive (D.O.E) + Car + Benefits
My Client has a particular requirement for an Electrical / Mechanical plant Engineer to be based in Leicester.
The Electrical Mechanical Technician will be responsible for all installation, maintenance; testing and inspection of site Electrical HV & LV Systems including Standby Supplies.
Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, he/she will provide technical condition reports on all systems arrange visits of specialist sub-contractors and ensure all site records are compliant and up to date.
Knowledge and or AP 10 or AP 11 qualification, would offer a distinct advantage
All PPE, Work wear, and specialised tools will be supplied.
You will Carry out the following:
The defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations, Repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works as instructed on plant.
Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment
Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently, through our PC based Asset Management Application.
Knowledge of water treatment systems and their controlled uses would offer a distinct advantage, as this role requires weekly water condition testing in accordance with L8.
The role also requires the successful incumbent to become part of an OOH's Call out Rota, frequency: 1:4
Maintain all documentation and records to the highest standard
Demonstrable skills and experience in the preventative, remedial and statutory maintenance of Commercial boiler plant, associated controls and pumps
Experience of working on L/MTHW systems
Ensure jobs are closed down, PPM application, promptly to allow for timely invoicing
Have an understanding of the contracts and charging structures
Project a professional image of the Energy Services Group at all times to external and internal customers, this is to include clear channels of communication.
Operate at all times in accordance with Best Practice with regard to Equal Opportunities, recognise and value Diversity in the Workplace and demonstrate respect for others
Place the highest importance upon Energy Services Health and Safety policies and working practices / procedures. Abide by the District Energy's policies and procedures at all times
* Experience of working to a high standard of Building Services Maintenance
* A timed served maintenance Electrician with High / Low Voltage and Controls experience
* Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team to tight deadlines is essential, with a flexible approach to working hours, areas to support service delivery and contract requirements
* A recognised industry qualification will be required and previous experience is essential
* A relevant technical qualification - must include IEE 17th Edition and City & Guilds Inspection and Testing
* Empirical skills in the remedial and statutory maintenance of LV/HV systems controls and pumps
* Experience of working on boiler control systems and their statute maintenance regimes
* Fault-finding and practical skills
* Able to work unsupervised and function as part of a team
* Single phase and three phase motors
* Generators and controls
* Building management systems & Control systems
* Heating systems
* Emergency lighting. (Recording of Testing)
* Fire and life safety systems. (Recording of Testing)
* Plumbing and Sanitary ware
* Water Treatment
If you feel you have the above experience then please send your CV at first instance to Moin at