|Job Ref:||204545829||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Infrastructure Design Engineer|
£25,000 - £35,000 p.a.
My client are a small civil and structural design consultancy,established for over 25 years, based in Essex.. Their project types include but are not limited to: large scale multi-storey residential developments; large commercial and mixed-use builds; infrastructure drainage and highway design solutions. Project types vary in scale and value, with smaller domestic builds circa £300K, up to £5m large-scale projects.
Due to an influx of infrastructure projects, they are now seeking a Infrastructure Engineers to make a long-term permanent commitment.
The necessary attributes required to fill this role are as follows:
- A minimum 2.1 Bsc in a relevant field.
- 2 years' + UK civil design consultancy experience.
- Experience in S38, S104, and S278.
- Experience using PDS / WinDes.
- A sound working knowledge of drainage design schemes, and a general working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Proven experience of working on residential and commercial projects in the UK, ideally within a similarly sized company.
For more information regarding this position, please call Ciaran on (Apply online only)