|Job Ref:||204545861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Tekla Draughtsman/ Steel Detailer - London|
Due to the increasing expansion of their now 140 strong office, our client are looking for an ambitious Tekla Designer/Draughtsman to join their team. Versatility is essential criteria for this position as our client covers all aspects of steel fabrication in architectural metalwork and structural steelwork.
With our client's expertise covers a diverse range of specialised areas, you will have the opportunity to develop a varied portfolio of residential, retail, commercial and educational projects with values generally up to £20million in both new-build and refurbishment sectors with many of the appointments on a multi-disciplinary basis.
* Fair knowledge of steel design and steel connection details
* At least 2 years experience of producing architectural metalwork and structural steel fabrication drawings using Tekla & AutoCAD (essential)
* Ability to read and interpret engineer and architect's drawings, understand and able to deliver information from structural steel spec into the fabrication drawing
* Able to work from site measurements and produce fabrication drawings from those measurements
* Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards relating to 3D model build, connections and fabrication drawings is essential.
* All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
With room for improvement and personal growth in the Steelwork department. If you didn't have a skill in a particular sector yesterday - you certainly can do today.
Apply today! Send CVs to Linda Le at (url removed)