|Job Ref:||204545925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£35 - £35000/annum DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Are you a Surveying Graduate seeking a unique career in Construction Design Management? This is an opportunity to join a successful Leicestershire based organisation that specialise in civil and structural design of commercial and residential buildings. Established for more than 20 years with three UK based offices and provides construction consultancy services on projects throughout the UK.|
Due to organic growth and busy project portfolio the company are now looking for a Graduate who has the ability to take on a unique CDM Advisor role within the business.
• Providing advice and helping the client fulfil their CDM duties
• Preparing and submitting F10s
• Liaison with design teams to identify key hazards
• Identification and collation of pre-construction information
• Liaison with the construction team to ensure that there is an on-going exchange of health and safety information
• Preparation of health and safety files
• Assessment and preparation of construction phase health and safety plans
• Site health and safety inspections
• Preparation of method statements and risk assessments
• Assisting with asbestos surveys
In addition to the above, you will also be required to provide technical support to a Building Surveyor for party wall matters, building surveys, schedules of condition, measured surveys, AutoCAD drafting and various other building surveying disciplines.
Ideally you will have an RICS accredited Building Surveying degree, excellent communication skills and a determination to succeed. A full driving licence and own transport is essential as some travel will be required