|Job Ref:||204547505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum Up to £40k depending on experienc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Looking for a mechanically led Production Manager with Marine Engineering experience for a leading engineering company based in East London |
• As the Production Manager required to oversee the production process in all types of manufacturing operations.
• The incumbent will work closely with the Workshop Manager and other key department managers, to determine the day to day planning and organisation of production in line with new and existing projects.
• You will have be required to, not only guide, but on occasion, manually assist with manufacturing duties (experience in mechanical engineering essential).
• Production Schedules Planning
• Raising production documentation i.e. worksheets, build schedule etc.
• Operating BOM and SAGE system
• Continuously monitor and update production in accordance with daily events and prioritise and meet delivery deadlines
• Be able to make clear decisions whilst under pressure
• Be hands on to assist with practical functions, when so required (be flexible)
• Have good analytical and planning skills and a 'hands on' mentality.
• Great communication skills and team player
• Be able to understand the techniques and processes used, including understanding of technical drawings and instructions.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment and experience with marine fitting and installation (or similar mechanical skills)
• Experience with BOM and SAGE system (or similar)
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Name: Richard Lalchan
Contact Email: NA
Telephone: (Apply online only)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £40k depending on experience