|Job Ref:||204547519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£30.00 - £35.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Contract Design Engineer (Catia V5) - Solihull - Circa £33.00 per hour (One Month rolling contract)|
A global leader of complex engineering products within the automotive sector is currently seeking a Design Engineer to join their purpose built facility in Solihull on an ongoing one month rolling contract basis.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for:
* Creating design data together with the engineering team to ensure that product designs are manufacturing and tool feasible.
* Ensuring Design solutions adhere to program requirements.
* Ensuring that designs are based on considerations including: Design for Assembly (DFA), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Quality functional deployment, Finite Element analysis data (FEA), Dimensional variation analysis (DVA).
Other responsibilities include:
* Participation in Design review meetings.
* Designing according to company internal and customer specifications.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must:
* Display proven experience within Automotive interior design
* Have Experience of design using Catia V5
It would be advantageous to
* Hold a formal qualification to at least Degree level in an Engineering based discipline
* Possess a working knowledge of job related technical skills i.e. GD&T, DFM (Design for Manufacture), DFA (Design for Assembly) , CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), FEA (Finite Element Analysis) etc.
* Have a knowledge of plastic engineering tooling and manufacturing.
Automotive, Trim, Interior, interiors, Plastic, Injection, Mould, Moulding, DFM, DFA, FEA, CAE, Design for Assembly, Design for Manufacture, Computer aided manufacturing, Finite Element Analysis
Please contact Tom on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream. Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support