|Job Ref:||204547542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£26000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Civil Design Engineer|
£26,000 - £35,000 p.a.
My client are a small civil engineering practice, based in Hampshire, now seeking an Intermediate Civil Engineer, with a view to progress to Senior within 1-2 years. This role would best suit an engineer with a few years' experience, within a similar sized firm, looking to offer longevity of service and commitment to an award-winning design consultancy.
Essential requirements for this role:
- At least 2.5 years' UK design consultancy experience as a Civil Design Engineer.
- Strong residential experience.
- Aptitude in CAD and MicroDrainage / PDS.
- Strong exposure to drainage.
- A minimum 2.1 degree from an ICE accredited University.
- A desire to progress to Chartership as a short-term goal.
For more information regarding this role, please call Ciaran on (Apply online only)