|Job Ref:||204547659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum £25-30K||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
My client is looking to recruit a Service Technician for their Engineering business located in the heart of Wiltshire. They are a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Their products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations.|
The company's comprehensive line of products is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining, and the military.
The role of Service Technician will responsible for providing technical service to customers, end-users, to resolve product, service and troubleshooting repairs requests regarding technical issues related to our clients products and to prepare and conduct Trainings to customers.
The role will be based from home and UK travel will be required.
* Repairs, Maintenance and Initiation of our client's products in the private and industrial sector.
* Receive work orders from dispatching department and perform orders efficiently, customer orientated and with a high level technical expertise.
* Be part of our 24 hour emergency repair team.
* Partially arrange service appointments with customers themselves.
* Support calculation of contracts by estimating required hours, parts and mileage.
* Fill out Service Report accurate and update Location data if necessary in CRM
* Enter information in current and future Service application.
* Support all Service Regions of Europe / also Workshops - work in Workshop and Field
* Maintaining service's machinery, equipment, instruments and tools in a good technical shape.
* Providing high quality services to a customer.
* Perform Trainings for customers and internal staff.
* Training of Customers (e.g. Fire Brigades, Channel Partners, Industrial user).
* Prepare and perform Training, maintain holiday planer, initiate training
* Previous experience as either a Mechatronic/Electrical engineer or Instrument Technician
* Minimum 2 years technical/mechanical experience
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office
* Experienced in Service activities
In return my client offers a competitive salary and van, plus benefits package including 26 days holiday, pension and life assurance