|Job Ref:||204547669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£240 - £300/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Intermediate Quantity surveyor|
Location: West London
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: long term, freelance
Pay Rate: negotiable depending on experience
I am urgently seeking an intermediate quantity surveyor to work with a top contractor in West London on various maintenance contracts.
The role will include:
* preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
* undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
* assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
* performing risk, value management and cost control;
* advising on procurement strategy;
* identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
* preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* allocating work to subcontractors;
* providing advice on contractual claims;
* analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
* valuing completed work and arranging payments;
* maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
* understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
You must be degree qualified and have experience in rail and civils.
If you are looking for an opportunity that will offer excellent career development and job satisfaction working with a market leader, please apply today.
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to , if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Anna Stefaniuk on (Apply online only).
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager