|Job Ref:||204547778||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to join a specialist manufacturer of vacuum pumps and engineering solutions. This is a excellent opportunity to join a growing family owned business on a permanent basis. The region of cover for this role will be the south of the UK however this can be flexible for the right candidate. |
The salary on offer for this position is negotiable and is assessed on a case by case basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Develop and implement a clear area sales strategy in line with the company business plan.
- Monitor actions and performance against the set targets and ensure the necessary corrective actions are in place.
- An area Monthly Business Plan and top 25 customer analysis must be constantly maintained as a working document and submitted on a monthly basis together with a 3-month forecast focusing on growth.
- Regularly visit new & existing customers to maximise the sales potential pro-actively generating new business opportunities. Follow up, support and action all business within the area.
- The company expectation is that the employee will be visiting customers a minimum of four days per working week with an average of four calls per day.
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of the Company's products in order to be able to provide detailed guidance to customers.
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the customer purchase order, and ensure successful sales delivery generating customer satisfaction.
- Proactively deal with comments and complaints from customers as they arise, recording issues thoroughly, and suggesting appropriate solutions to their issues according to the particular circumstances.
- Attendance at appropriate exhibitions to present company products and to review potential Customers; as well as keeping abreast of new developments within the Industry.
- Pro-actively assist in the planning of any special sales events or activities taking place.
- Contribute to the successful running of these sales events and activities.
- Negotiate Pump & System packages and other terms and conditions of sale within company guidelines.
- Making product and service presentations as required.
- Working with the assigned internal sales person to ensure sales are processed efficiently and queries are dealt with.
- Provide training to new and existing customers on products and services within company guidelines
- Promptly and accurately report on sales activity and contacts made within the CRM system.
- Keep up-to-date with all current developments in the field of vacuum pumps & blowers provision
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Chemical, Process or Engineering based Degree
- Ideally operated within a sales environment to the Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Process Industries and having a sound knowledge of vacuum pumps in associated applications.
- Knowledge of UK Contactors in associated markets would be beneficial.
- Consideration could be given to an exceptional candidate without sales experience but with very strong process knowledge and an affinity to sales processes
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG36930 in all correspondence