|Job Ref:||204547935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
An exciting opportunity has arisen in central Manchester for a large independent consultancy who have a national reputation are looking to expand their Structural team with a Structural Engineer with 2-4 years experience. Due to landing large city centre developments crossing the high rise and commercial sectors, my client is looking for an independent structural design engineer that is now looking for the next step, and who wants to develop into a project lead / client facing role. |
- BEng or MSc within Civil / Structural Engineering
- 2 years+ experience working on medium to large scale buildings within a verity of materials
- Sound working knowledge of structural design analysis software.
- A working knowledge of Revit/BIM would be beneficial.
- Strong report writing, communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance to graduates.
* Analysis and design of building structures, progressing to overall design of structures
* Visiting sites and attending site meetings
* Involvement in internal project design meetings
* Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members
* Ability to develop client relationships
If you are interested in the role and would like more information please contract Mike on (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business