|Job Ref:||204547980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Job Title: Electrical - 2d CAD Technician|
Our esteemed Essex based Electrical Building Services Engineering contractor require an Electrical - 2d CAD Technician. This successful Electrical Building Services contractor has been established for over 20 years and installs Lighting and Power systems to a mixture of building types that include Commercial, Retail and Residential sectors.
Their Electrical CAD department is well established and due to it's evolving nature require an knowledgeable CAD (AutoCAD) technician to enhance the team. This CAD role is a very important position to assist in making the project be delivered on time, to the specification and on time.
They require an accomplished, creative and results-focused 2d CAD technician with successful demonstrable knowledge producing accurate drawings within a Hi-Spec project using AutoCAD.
Working in Central London you will be dealing in Electrical services in the high end residential field. Tasks include:
* taking mark-ups from consultant engineers and both producing and coordinating as-installed CAD drawings for review
* working alongside project engineers and site managers to assist with co-ordination.
* Building Services 2D AutoCAD background either within a Contractor or Consultancy
* Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
* Knowledge of Electrical Building Services Co-ordination of working on large scale residential schemes would be advantageous.
This a fantastic opportunity to further your knowledge an career with Electrical Contracting