|Job Ref:||204548026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Caterham||Address:||Post Code:||CR3||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + Full company benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Associate Mechanical Engineer - London |
BSV are currently hiring for an Associate Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, on behalf of our client an independent Building Services Engineering consultancy who maintain a strong focus on professionalism, technical excellence and providing sustainable solutions for the buildings of tomorrow. If you are an experienced Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer who shares these same core values and looking to improve your situation, I want to hear from you.
As an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer for our client, you will be expected to:
* Design, manage and supervise projects designated by the Directors.
* Assume role of design team leader as required, co-ordinating with other engineering disciplines.
* As Project Leader, assist the Directors with delivery of projects, with effective use of assisting engineers as necessary, maintaining technical quality and professionalism, completing all design activities to programme.
* Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guidelines.
* Prepare specifications, reports, and design drawings, budget costs to programme.
* Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
* Assist with coaching and staff training of engineers in the group.
* Maintain and advance the technical standards within the practice.
* Membership of a professional engineering body (preferably Associate Engineer, training towards a Chartered Engineer).
* Minimum 10 years experience in Building Services design.
* Excellent communication/presentation skills.
* Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation and standards.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the 'apply' link