|Job Ref:||204548085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
R&D Chemist's job. c£27,000 basic. Opportunity to work for a specialist chemicals manufacturer, who have been around for a very long time and have an enviable worldwide customer base. You will be providing a first class R&D service, supporting the team out in the field!|
Products are supplied to the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, agrochemical and life science sectors.
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Well-equipped R&D laboratory
• Developing an exciting range of compounds and solutions
• Fantastic career opportunity!
The job will involve:
• The development and synthesis of both novel and new compounds.
• Route development and process improvement of existing products.
• Technical support to the project teams
This job will suit:
• Chemistry degree qualified individual with a good grounding in R&D work
• Very good knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry
• Team player attitude
This job is commutable from Rugby, Daventry, Northampton, Towcester, Banbury, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Lutterworth, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire and surrounding areas