|Job Ref:||204548124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Production Technician (day or night shifts)|
Competitive salary + Benefits + Shift Allowance
A global Medical Device organisation is seeking an addition production technician to work as part of the manufacturing team on nights in Devon. This role will be reporting to the shift leader.
* Ensure all manufacturing equipment is set up
* Ensure any statutory legislation and quality system requirements are adhered to
* Continually monitor quality and address any issues to prevent product holds
* Ensure that all existing and new equipment are operated in compliance with quality control
* Responsible for covering breaks, operating production machinery assembling products and performing quality checks.
* Work closely with operations, engineering and quality control to promote continuous improvement
* Ensure all equipment is maintained
* Support engineering in the installation of new equipment
* Escalate issues to the engineering technician and shift leader
* Must have experience in a high volume highly automated manufacturing environment
* Must have hands on experience in process set-up and optimisation activities
Must be apprentice trained or have a recognised equivalent qualification
If this position seems interesting or you would like to have some advice on your current search please contact Darrell Sooknanan on (Apply online only) or email; (url removed)
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes