|Job Ref:||204548182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Vehicle||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Our client is one of the world's leadiers in innovative critical power products and solutions. With an outstanding reputation and footprint that stretches across the globe. They are looking at adding an experienced Service Manager to their team to oversee Service Operations for the United Kingdom. In return they are willing to offer a lucrative package and excellent growth prospects.|
Position & Responsibilities
* Reporting directly to the Managing Director The Service Manager will be responsible for managing the technical and administrative functions of the service department to ensure the highest level of customer support and efficient operations for their complete range of products.
* The Service Manager will also be responsible for developing and growing the service sales budget for new contracts, contract renewals, battery replacements, spare parts sales and other local sales contributing to service sales revenue in line with the local strategic business plan and budget.
* The successful applicant will have a proven and successful background in Service Management or Supervisory roles in UPS, Client Services or related field.
* Minimum five years Service Management experience in UPS, DRUPS or Generators
* Strong technical aptitude, supported by Electrical trade or tertiary qualifications
* Ideally have working knowledge MV & LV critical power installation and maintenance.
* Good communicator and "customer facing" ambassador for the company
* Ability to meet timelines and deadlines
* Ability to set KPI's and put measures in place to ensure they are met across the Service team.
* Highly developed commercial acumen
* Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a calm demeanour
* Ability to multi-task and priorities based on managing customer expectations
* Self motivated and intuitive
* Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills